- The delivery of innovative research and development activities that have high value impact on farmers in our region and throughout Australia
- Introduction, information and showcasing of innovative technologies and systems
- Interactive collaborations with Government – local, state and federal, Leading R and D companies, Industry bodies, other Grower Groups, Agricultural R and D funding bodies, education institutions and local community organisations and businesses within the region.
- Alliances and amalgamations with smaller grower and NRM groups in the region.
- Development of a highly interactive hub model to manage local engagement
- Social and community events and workshops
We also have a young farmers network that aims to support, coach and inspire our young and developing farmers to grow a sustainable agribusiness and cultivate personal and professional relationships across WA’s Southwest and beyond.
Contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 08 9831 0291