Join Southern Dirt when it hosts GRDC’s Local Workshop Series N,P,K….. and all things Soil and Fertiliser along with the Regional Cropping Solutions Network Forum
Gain a better understanding of soil nutrient supply, leading to more efficient fertiliser use to meet crop requirements for crop production.
- Hear the latest from GRDC plant nutrition projects
- Improve plant nutrition to increase profitability of fertilisers
- Topical nutrition issues for this season
- Strategic tillage and soil nutrient availability; the implications for fertiliser requirements
- Taking a look at legumes as a potential N boosting break crop in the region, finishing the work shop in the paddock with a site field walk
The RSCN Forum will be covering ‘Factors impacting legume nodulation and measuring biologically fixed nitrogen (N) and its transfer into subsequent crops’ from 8-11am.
Date: Tuesday 2nd July 2019
Time: 8am – 3.00pm (8am – 11am for RCSN Forum Only)
Location: Kojonup Sports Centre
Free workshop with Food and Drink Provided
Please register below by June 28th 2019.
If you have any enquiries please contact Marissa Maitland on 0458 151 907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org